Privacy and Confidentiality Statement:
We appreciate your interest and your concerns about the privacy of your data on the Internet.
This policy has been prepared to help you understand the nature of the data we collect from you when you visit our website and how we treat this personal data, when you visit or make a purchase from our website.
Personal Information We Collect:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including:
- Information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device.
- Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view.
- and websites or search terms that referred you to the site.
- and information about how you interact with the site.
We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions that occur on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files that are used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, you:
- Save name, email address and country.
How do we use your personal information?
We generally use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site, and in addition, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you if necessary to ensure that our product reaches you well.
- We check our orders for potential risks or fraud.
- In order for us to provide you with appropriate information regarding our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us:
- Examine potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address).
- and generally to improve and improve our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site.
- and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Our website contains hyperlinks and details of third party websites, although we have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above.
This type of service allows this app to access data from your account on a third-party service and perform actions with it.
These services are not activated automatically, but require the explicit permission of the user.
Accessing a Facebook account (Facebook, Inc.)
This service allows this application to connect to the user’s account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Accessing a Twitter account (Twitter, Inc.)
This service allows this application to connect to a user’s account on the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Processing of personal data: e-mail address; First Name; Nickname.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here:
You can also opt out of Google Analytics here:
Please note that we do not collect and use our Site Data when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
By registering or authenticating, users of this app are allowed to identify themselves and give them access to personalized services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this application will be able to access some data stored by third party services for registration or identification purposes.
Some of the services listed below may also collect personal data for targeting and profiling purposes; To learn more, please refer to the description of each service.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms:
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this application. Interaction and information obtained through this application are always subject to the user’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service may continue to collect traffic data for pages on which the Service is installed, even when users are not using it. It is recommended to log out of the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this application is not connected back to the user profile.
Rights and security of users’ personal information:
- We will maintain at all times the privacy and confidentiality of all personal data that we obtain when an account is opened on our website.
- We undertake to take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We undertake to store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website are protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that you agree to this policy knowing that transmission of information over the Internet is inherently unsecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our site. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our site).
- Also, the data provided by you will never be sold “trading, renting, or disclosing any information” to any third party for the purpose of marketing it for its own benefit.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will keep your order information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information.
- You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that we correct, update or delete your personal information.
- If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you contact us:
- All data provided by you will be treated as private and confidential.
- Forms that are submitted directly on the network require you to provide data that will help us improve our site.
- The data provided by you will be used to respond to all your inquiries, comments, or requests by our site.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us when needed by clicking on the Contact Us link available in our website links or sending to our email info on the domain name above.
Your concerns and concerns about the confidentiality and privacy of data are a matter of utmost importance to us. We hope that this will be achieved through this policy.